Have you Experienced Higher Vibrational Energy?
“That place had AMAZING energy,” “She’s so energetic.” Even though many of us may have heard those words, few ever step into the higher vibrational energy. Right now, this very moment, really stop and imagine your whole being full of pure, clean energy. Can you fathom what you could accomplish in that state? The truth is we can sense that not only is everything compiled of energy, but this energy varies in its quantity and quality drastically in our everyday lives.
Next, think of the last time you were busy busting your energy and felt a sense of “lightness”? Or have you ever done a deep meditation and felt a sense of an elevation to a higher vibrational energy frequencies? These are simply common examples of our ability to tune into different frequencies of energy in our lives.
Low or Higher Vibrational Energy
Furthermore, what is the difference with having a “low” or “high” vibration? If you’ve heard these words or if you are curious to learn more about using these frequencies in your life, then keep reading!
What does a “low” vibrational energy feel like?
- Feel “stuck” in life, not knowing what to do next
- Struggle with sadness
- Can’t deal with stress
- Have an uncaring love for others
- Emotional state is not balanced
- Dwell on the past
- Constant low energy
- Could take naps all the time
- Keep doing the old habits that make you unhappy
- You feel unhealthy
- May feel unfit
- Can’t let go of negative emotions
- Other people’s emotions bottle up inside of you
- Don’t really know your passions and strengths
- You don’t know what your purpose is for being in this life
- Have a heard time connecting with others
What does a “higher” frequency feel like?
- Love towards others needs and you make a habit of seeing through the eyes of other people.
- Conscious of what you are saying.
- Highly creative with so many ideas and inspirations flowing your way.
- Emotionally balanced.
- You feel strong physically and mentally.
- Feel connected to life.
- Feel unstoppable.
- You have a glow about you.
- Have a happiness towards life.
- Care about helping others reach this state.
- Don’t take yourself too seriously.
- Gratitude and appreciation for what you have in life.
- Smile and laugh a lot.
- You know what makes you happy.
- Don’t need “things”to make you happy.
- In-tune with your body and know what it needs.
- Nurture yourself and give self care often.
- Lve in the present and not in the past.
- Eat nourishing Wholefoods.
- Keep everything organized easily.
- Rarely get upset.
- Communicate your thoughts to others.
- Forgive easily.
- You feel you know what your purpose in life is.
- Opportunities and new doors appear to you in life often.
- Patience comes easily to you.
- You don’t feel the need to argue or compete with others.
- Open to many different types of experiences in life.
- Attracted to calming music.
- People easily open up to you.
Are you ready to step into a Higher Vibrational Energy?
In conclusion, the goal is to become aware of what you are experiencing to improve the journey of inner transformation. For example, one of the easiest ways to determine what frequency you are in, is paying attention to how you physically feel. In addition, do you feel light, energized, happy and grateful? If you experience these, chances are you have a high vibration. However, if you feel weighed down, depressed, overwhelmed, or heavy, you are most likely operating on a low vibration.
What can help me get into a higher state?
CBD has the effects to assist the body into this state. CBD triggers receptors in our body to activate to its fullest potential by our Endocannabinoid System. In addition, our brain, immune tissues, inflammation and mood are enhanced at a higher level when taking CBD daily. Check out Aloha Hemp CBD products to learn how you can start feeling this state today!.
We hope you benefited from this article. Please feel free to share your experiences with low and high vibrations below. Any advice you can share on how to raise your vibration will be appreciated!
To learn more about CBD, check out ProjectCBD.org.